There are three kinds of "money" in the game, which can be used to buy in-game items:
- Gold, which you buy for real money, as in dollars.
- Coins, which you gain by battling and questing, and can be won in certain events or by trading in completed Collections.
- Tokens, which you gain by sending "Gifts" to other guild members or by messaging other players while questing.
These can be used to buy different items in the game. The most common of these is the Secret Boxes:
- The Gold Box can be opened with either Gold or Keys, which can be found or won. The best warriors are located only in the Gold Box. Overlap warriors (Warriors that you already have) gain 50 experience for that warrior, and if the warrior is already at Max Level, you get a book for the experience.
- The Silver Box can be opened only with Tokens. Inside are usually low- and mid-rarity warriors, and overlap is only 10 exp. However, higher-rarity warriors can appear on occasion, although they are rare.
- The Advanced Experience Box costs 15000 coins to open. It does not give new warriors, but gives 30 experience to a random warrior with 5 or more stars of Rarity.
- The Exp box is the least valuable box. It cost 3000 coins to open and gives 10 experience to a random warrior.
Gold can also be used to purchase "Usable" items such as potions, Royal Seals, and Hourglasses.
You can see how much of all 3 kinds of "money" you have by tapping the Secret Box icon at the bottom center of the screen.
The Safe Chest allows you to protect coins so that they cannot be stolen from you by other players battling you. In order to increase the amount that it can protect, you must pay either coins or gold to upgrade it.
|Level||Protects||Coin cost||Gold cost||Requirement|
Current maximum (Dec 2014): level 36