Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New game mechanics: Warrior Evolution
|2013-05-25||7d||Campaign||Path of the Elven Warrior|
|2013-05-13||7,5d||Eternal Dungeon||Crystal Cross|
|2013-05-13||7d||Quiz||Riddle Me This|
|2013-05-05||8d||Guild War||Arcane Havoc|
Welcome to the Lord of the Dragons Wiki
You can help by adding information from the Lord of the Dragons game. There is a lot of helpful data already available, but as there are new events every week, this wiki is far from being complete.
What can be found here
- Detailed statistics of (almost) all Warriors
- Player details
- Game play details (XP to advance a warrior, How to Enlord)
- A list of Transformation Potions
- Fairy details
- Item Collection rewards
- Event informations (like Guild Wars and their rewards)
- Login rewards
- In game Slang
- Factions - Race changes made in July 2013
- Guild Shield Design
All images copyright KLab games: http://www.klab.com/ Sources for information, to search, add or chat:
About the Game
Lord of the Dragons is a Free to Play iOS and Android game developed by KLab Global Pte. Ltd.
It is a social RPG card game. The player's main activities are:
- Complete a simple quest line, which provides warriors and standard items
- Chat and fight together with the members of your guild (each player is a member of her own guild from the start)